Read all of the findings and implications from THE PLANNED GIVING STUDY
New Insights from Data on Planned Gifts
- Commissioned by Pentera President & CEO Claudine A. Donikian
- Researched and written by the Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
Answers to Many of Your Planned Giving Questions Are Included in This New Study Sponsored by Pentera
- At what age do planned gifts become more likely?
- How likely are multiple gifts from the same donor, and does the donor’s location matter?
- Do legacy society members make larger gifts than nonmembers?
- Do childless donors make larger gifts than donors with children?
- What percentage of university gifts are from alumni, and do alumni make larger gifts?
- Does the 80/20 rule apply in planned giving?
View a short video clip of Claudine being interviewed about The Planned Giving Study
Request the whitepaper.
Fill out the form below.